Being a Python enthusiast and a bit lazy to click on Evaluate button and then Print Report button to print all my Elab reports, idea struck my mind to use Selenium WebDriver API to automate a python script which asks MathsLab No. , Register Number and Password over a python GUI and further prints all reports to a folder created on respective PATH.
What we need :
1. Tkinter – Python module to create GUIs
2. Selenium WebDriver API
3. Chrome Driver or PhantomJS with PATH.
4. Extract web-elements ID’s, X-Paths, ClassName.
How to install Python Modules?
pip install tkinter
pip install -U selenium
How to download Chrome Driver?
Choose your OS. Download and copy its local path and paste in the script.
Steps to run script –
1. Save the script on desktop and open in IDLE or your desired Python editor.
2. Change the path of ChromeDriver with the path of your ChromeDriver
3. Make a folder and copy the path in the script. This is the folder where all prints would be stored.
3. Run the script. 😀
4. 1 min 35 sec and its done 😀
Watch it work 😀